Monday 30 May 2016

Final grade 7 Booklet



Front page:
The front page is bright and colourful so that it attracts the readers eye.


USB page:
This page is very eye catching because of the big picture and the fun fact is fast and eye catching so that the reader is attracted to the booklet. I put the information in bullet points so that the information would looks like yes, and that the reader wouldn't need to skim and scam.


Page 3:
The third page is a mind map of the inventor, I added an extra page because I felt like if I added a mind map, it would attract the reader and it would be easier to take up information, also I would have the opportunity to add more color to the booklet by adding a picture. Mind maps also help the reader remember things faster and easier, so this would help the students remember this knowledge for later on in their lives.


Cd-Rom:
I made this page extra bright by using the colour red, because the CD by itself is not very colourful or attractive, so I added a warm colour and bold fonts to make the CD looks less dull and make the booklet looks more fun to read than boring.


Cd-rom pictures:
I added some extra pictures so that the booklet would look more interesting and that it would appear as if there was less writing and more colour and pictures. Also pictures attract the readers eye and make text more fun to read.



RAM:
I didn't add that much information to this page, but enough, because for the RAM you need to use alot of adjectives in order to describe the RAM and what it is. So I decided to useless writing so that I would need to use less complex words so that the grade sevens would understand it. I added a picture of the RAM that clearly shows it and gives the students a clear idea of what it is.

References:
I didn't use alot of references because I tried writing as much as I could in my own words, in order to make it easier for the grade sevens to understand if I used my own words and own knowledge.





Peer evaluation:


Self evaluation:







No comments:

Post a Comment