Monday 2 May 2016

Storage Devices Cover Page



In this lesson I have created my front cover page for my booklet. I have used the software publisher to help me make this booklet, I used publisher because it has the most layout an design options e.g.:
Colors·               Backgrounds·               Borders

These designs helped make the booklet look eye catching and colorful, like this the viewer would be more attracted to the booklet. This makes the front cover more interesting than a plain white booklet that I made before. I used a blue background, with a picture of an animated laptop on it and a USB. I made sure that the storage device pictures were different colors than the background, so that the pictures would stand out. Overall I think computer designs are better than hand drawn designs, because you have more options to design it, and it looks more eye catching and neater.


















No comments:

Post a Comment